Monday, April 13, 2009

This site is about hamburgers


These are hamburgers.
So, I love when someone can not stop laughing.  I can waste any amount of time I need to by going to youtube and watching newscasters who can not stop laughing.  
SO, I love Smodcast because when Kevin Smith or Scott Mosier or one of the occasional guests tells a story and they all just laugh into the microphone for five minutes I laugh even harder at them laughing.  
Sooo, I have been listening to Adam Corolla’s podcast for a few weeks or so since he started doing it and it is very pleasant.  The guests are generally entertaining and Adam has a lot of good stories.  Then on todays episode the guest was Dicky Barrett.  The Bosstones frontman.  I thought that would be interesting.  Then it turned into the best Adam Corolla podcast ever.  Dicky is the best guest ever.  He laughs and plays off of Adam’s stories perfectly.  
SOOOO, I hope someday Adam Corolla and Dicky Barrett and Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier all do a podcast together.  In the meantime you should download this episode and listen to it.
hamburgers hamburgers hamburgers


No comments:

Post a Comment