Thursday, April 9, 2009

I HAVE TEETH AND I AM THREE

I located this shark tooth recently.  That reminds me of a funny story.  Someone we know is getting their wisdom teeth out tomorrow morning.  I am not sure if dogs have wisdom teeth.  Jeff is driving them there and picking them up.  Or so we thought.  We found out today that he has to stay there the whole time.  Why?  I guess if there is trouble during the procedure they may need to tag Jeff in to help.  What?  I wonder if they know Jeff probably does not have the proper certifications to perform or assist oral surgery in the great state of Florida.  I guess they just heard he was pretty handy with some pliers and a pocket knife.  This is stupid.  It is only supposed to take an hour so he could just bring the Nintendo Ds and easily kill an hour but I think 5 minutes in he is going to say he is getting a drink and not come back for 55 more minutes.  Fight the Power.  If Public Enemy taught me one thing it is that no one wastes Jeff’s time but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment