Thursday, April 16, 2009

The drug store is dumb

I goed to the drug store because Jeff goes through Icy Hot and Flexall by the case for some reason.  I think he should try Ben Gay but he says that is weird.  Down the aisle from these products is Paul from the David Letterman Show.  Just kidding, what is there are the tests the drug store has for you to doctor yourself at home.  They have them for(clockwise starting from the 5th box in on the bottom row)
Paternity, Steroids, Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, Alcohol and Colon Disease.  And that is why the drug store is dumb.  Tommorrrrrowww I will show you what redeemed the drugstore on this same trip.

Bonus: I do not have colon disease.  

Bonus Bonus: April fools, I listed the tests in counter-clockwise order.  ZZZZZINNNNNNNG.


No comments:

Post a Comment