Sunday, April 19, 2009

I found out why our country is in a recession

Because I was hungry for pizza.  I usually eat at Beach Pizza when I am hungry for pizza because it is very close.  I do not eat at Papa Johns because it is far away.  But I decided to get Papa Johns anyway because I had not had it for quite a while.  I am used to walking to Beach Pizza then paying about twelve dollars for the pizza then walking home and eating it.  For Papa Johns I would have to have it delivered because what with hating cats and building coasters and all I am too busy to go the whole way to the Papa Johns.  So I went online and apparently any dummy can call on the phone and say who they are and get a pizza.  There is a certain level of trust in the telephone ordered pizza community.  Not in the online ordered pizza community.  This is high security stuff when you do it online.  So about a half hour later I am finally able to log in because I did not take their password system seriously last time and entered curse words and could not remember which ones so they had to email me the words.  Because the pinnacle of internet crimes is ordering someone a pizza.  So then I pick a large pizza with a topping or two.  Twenty dollars plus delivery fee plus tip.  So I am looking at twenty six or twenty seven dollars for one pizza?  And that is why our economy is failing.  All you can eat crab legs down the street costs seventeen dollars.  I have made pizza before, I know what goes into it and what the parts cost.  How is infinity crab legs cheaper than one pizza?  Soooooo, the answer to or countries economic woes is that we need the people who run Beach Pizza to advise the government on spending.  
No word on why it takes Papa Johns computer a half an hour to send an email.  
The important thing in all this is the decision on which slice of pizza to eat first.  I say the one with most toppings.  You never know when the Earth is going to crash into the sun and I for one sure do not want to have just finished the lesser slice and be looking at the better slice when it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment