Thursday, April 30, 2009

Princess Sparkle likes her babies shaken not stirred.

I was listening to This Week in Tech and they talked about the shaken baby app that outraged the world last week.  I though at least one of the people would say lighten up, it is just a game.  But not one did.  So in the interest of the internets...
Shaking a baby in a game is funny.  That does not mean I am going to shake baby in real life.  Just like after I play Grand Theft Auto I am not going to steal a car and after I play Pac-Man I am not going to eat ghosts and even though most people bought Wii Fit, they are not going to get in shape.  
Sooooooo, lighten up jerks who create foundations that are not needed.  I know this does not register in your little head but sometimes a game is just a game.

Legend of Zelda does still kind of make me want to rescue princesses though.


No comments:

Post a Comment