Thursday, April 2, 2009

this is a nickel

i sure am glad it is not called a knickle.  i would be okay with it being called a nickle.

this is a picture of the nickel to next to a quarter for scale.


hahahaha when i took the picture for you to see the nickel to scale jeff and i laughed and laughed because everyone who knows how big a quarter is should know how big a nickel is.  kim looked at us like we are weird so we explained it to her and then she looked at us like we are weird.
I would like to melt this nickel and make it into a small statue or something to put on a shelf because our shelves have seashells and plants on them except one shelf that has a wireless router on it.  But I do not think we have any metal statues on our shelfs.  At least not on the shelfs that I am tall enough to see.  I do not like shelfs.  I do not even like benches because they are like shelfs for people.  If I could turn people into metal I could get rid of this nickel.  I will have to learn that for next year because that would be a good April Fools Day joke to play on some bus drivers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment