Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Henry Hatsworth

I was almost going to write off the Nintendo DS.  I got Professor Layton after hearing good reviews.  It was horrible.  Then I got Grand Theft Auto because I heard you could beat up hookers.  It was no fun.  Then I bought Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure after hearing good things with the intent to retire the DS if this game sucked as much as the last two.  
It is AWESOME.  There is a big fat nurse that keeps kicking my ass because I think my guy is trying to steal her old man patients gold shoes but other than that I love it.  I already got the golden pantaloons and golden pipe so I think there will be no stopping me now.  You should all go to the Henry Hatsworth website and make your desktop the picture of the effeminate gentleman that I beat up.  And then every time you look at it you can think about how awesome I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment