Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My new diet.

I invented a new diet.  I can eat what ever I want except for the 14th of every month when I only eat things that start with the letter p.  Boy are pears stupid looking.  Speaking of stupid looking, that hump Obama called you all stupid again by accepting a purebred dog as a gift from Ted Kennedy instead of getting a dog from the pound like he said he would then concocting some story about a Washington DC family not wanting the dog so that makes it a rescued animal.  A 2,500 dollar dog does not need rescued.  That hump has to lie so much that he even lies about getting a dog.
Soooo now to the most offensive part.  The fact that he even said he wanted a rescued dog in the first place.  As if some how I am a less important dog to adopt just because my parents did not bang a bunch of random dogs and they came from a good home instead of a pound.  That is reverse dogism and I for one will not stand for it.  I think if he had half a brain he would have said he was going to get whatever dog was the best match for his family.  Then none of this sillyness would have ever needed to be discussed.  Instead he lied to the American people and ended up with a fancy dog with a stupid Whoopie Goldberg haircut.  Ted Danson would not be pleased. 



No comments:

Post a Comment