Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Taxation WITHOUT Representation

Long have I believed that teachers are the biggest idiots society has to offer.  I am proven right once again.  It is already unfair that homeowners pay school tax even if they hate children because parents are not made to pay their fair share.  Now they are talking about raising my state sales tax to pay for schools.  This is not reasonable to me who has nothing to do with the school system.  Why on earth should I pay for your kids education?  How about we take away the tax cuts parents get for having kids and use all that money for schools.  That way the parents who made the choice to have kids pay for their kids instead of society subsidizing the little jerks.  How about the lazy ineffective teachers get jobs in the summer so they have to work all year like people with real jobs and use that money to pay for schools.  Noooooo, that would be fair to everyone.  Because for some reason I am responsible for your children’s education.  Not any more.  If this passes I will be buying 15% more of my taxable items from the internet so the schools will not see one single extra cent from me.  
And people wonder why I growl at kids.
I will be going number 2 in every teachers lawn and on every schoolyard I pass and not cleaning it up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment