Sunday, April 26, 2009

I am not the best cook.

Today I was looking for the olive oil in the olive oil section of the shelf and came across three packets of Kool Aid.  I was planning on adding the olive oil to a jar of olives to see if I could make some kind of army of super olives.  This idea came to me after I tried and failed to make hot apples by slicing up an apple then soaking it in the juice from a jar of those hot peppers I like.  That did not turn out well but who would be better at helping me perfect my hot apple recipe than an army of super olives.  I decided to make Kool Aid as it had been quite a while since I had drank colored sweet water.  I accidentally put flour in the Kool Aid instead of the sugar.  Believe it or not, it was not half bad.  
Now all I can wonder is if Macho Man Randy Savage ripped off the Kool Aid Man or if the Kool Aid Man ripped off Macho Man Randy Savage.  I saw Macho Man Randy Savage at the 7-11 one time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment