Monday, April 6, 2009

I was going to try internet dating.

I thought I might just learn something about myself.  So I did what most any internet dater would do.  I got an old picture of myself and did some minor doctoring of that photograph so I could post it on my profile.  And that is as far as I got.  That was all I needed to learn something about myself.  I learned that I look creepy with abs.  Oh, well at least I will not have to get rig of my novelty license plate holder that says “Single and Lovin’ it!”
In other news, it was raining today so I am introducing my new It is raining outside logo for the top of my pages.  I will use this logo when ever it is raining outside and remember I have a logo for when it is raining outside or when it is raining outside raining outside for when or raining outside or for raining when it is raining outside for when rain.  HaHa you tried to read that.  Early April Fools for next year.  zing.


No comments:

Post a Comment