Friday, January 30, 2009

Scarfs.

I knew we had a scarf somewhere.  Jeff’s mom sent it to us some years ago because she lives where it is so cold you must protect your neck or something.  It has a football team on it and that is fitting because I think both football and scarfs are kind of gay.  Last year at this time I lived in Tempe, Az, where there was a superbowl football game.  This year I live where the closest football place is Tampa, Fl, where there is a superbowl football game in a few days.  That stupid game is following me around.
LISTEN UP SUPERBOWL, I DO NOT LIKE YOU. If you just happen to find yourself in the same town as me next year I am going to look into a restraining order.  Or at least start carrying some pepper spray or something.  
And for math purposes my neck is about 9 inches around and the scarf is about 58 inches long with out the fringey part and 64 inches long with fringes included.  And about 7.5 inches wide.


No comments:

Post a Comment