Friday, January 2, 2009

I hate bugs.

I hate bugs almost as much as I like the movie Groundhog Day.  I saw some ants in my drawer where we set our drink when we watch tv.  I wanted them gone so I got some goo you put on cardboard and then it kills them.  Then I put the cardboard with the goo on it in the drawer.  Then we played the waiting game.  This was yesterday.  Today I checked the drawer expecting to see some dead ants on the cardboard.  Then I planned on picking up the cardboard with a pair of needlenose pliers that are also in the drawer.  If you remember back to pliers week then you know what I am talking about.  
To my surprise there were no ants anywhere in the drawer alive or dead.  I am glad they are gone, but I am a little uneasy about what happened to them.  
I hope by striking them down, I have not made them stronger.  Like when Obi Wan Kenobi lets himself be killed by Darth Vader to be a ghost and help Luke in Star Wars.  

Best movies ever that I can think of right now:
  1. 1.Club Dread
  2. 2.Big Lebowski
  3. 3.Star Wars Episode 4, A New Hope
  4. 4.Groundhog Day/What About Bob
  5. 5.Captain Ron/Three Amigos
  6. 6.Anything with Patrick Swayze or Queen Latifah or Kevin Smith
  7. 7.I wish Tony Danza was in some movies
  8. 8.Die Hard
  9. 9.Die Hard 3
  10. 10.Die Hard 4

I other news, it seems like the drug store by us had a run on paper towels.


No comments:

Post a Comment