Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Blog has split. This is a test post for the new section.

I decided that I would split the blog as soon as it became 2009.  That way maybe I would eventually have a different tab for every year that I still love writing about hamburgers.  
That was the plan.  And surprisingly enough here we are only 13 days into 2009 and I remembered that was my plan and here we are.  This is the biggest change to the site since I took down the old videos because the one where I chased the laser pointer made me look like a dummy.  I bet I broke some things, but they will have to wait for tomorrow to be fixed.  Now I have to get back to my garage.  I have been spending every waking minute on a new coaster design.  Except for the minutes I spend watching MTV and VH1.  I need to study those show because I want to apply for that date the twins show next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment