Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lost.

Now that all the Obama the hump crap is over, America can finally focus on something that can help our economy.  That is the new season of Lost.  I have just about had it with this show, but I have to watch it because a few seasons ago they showed a statue’s foot for a few seconds.  One of the guys that saw it commented that he does not know which to be more concerned about, why it has 4 toes or what happened to the rest of the statue.  
They have not mentioned that foot for a lot of episodes since.  That makes me grumpy.  I am going to watch it, but if they do not explain the foot I am not buying any product that advertises during the show ever again.  
Unless they advertise hot wings.  You can never have enough wings.  I am going to go eat some wings now.

No comments:

Post a Comment