Thursday, January 22, 2009

Coke Rewards me?

I do not know a lot about grocerys.  Jeff and I go to the grocery store sometimes and I stay low key.  The people who work there without ties generally smile at me and do not really say anything.  The people who work there with ties usually frown at me.  One even ask us to leave one time, but there are no teeth to their laws because Jeff paid for what we wanted and then we left just like we were going to anyway.  
One time I saw 5 minutes of the show where the wifes switch for a while.  One of the families said they were a sweepstakes family would go look through trash to find codes on garbage to enter sweepstakes.  That was weird.  
Then Kim brought home some soda with a code on it.  
We put the code into the Coke rewards website so we can be a sweepstakes family, but without the digging through strange trash part.  Here is my problem.
My limited grocery knowledge contains the fact that a foam can holding thing costs about the same as a 20 oz. beverage.  Coke wants 300 points for a can thing and 24 points for the beverage.
I guess my point is Coke would suuuuuuuuuucccckk if they were on  The Price is Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment