Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Taco Week - Some burros

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Yeah sure.  The donkey in the picture looks like he is high.  I can not support such an establishment.  Also I do not eat anywhere with such a big truck.  Tacos are small and I worry about the quality control in a situation where they are making a truckload of tacos at once.  I do not even want an explanation for why the b is not capitalized.  Probably something to do with the wasted donkey.  I did go to Taco del Mar instead and had a wonderful meal.  I did not watch any Danny DeVeto movies.  Instead I watched him drunk on The View on youtube at the suggestion of a friend.  After that clip I watched some other clips of The View on there.  I had never seen The View before.  That Elizabeth is cute and little.  I can not believe they let that giant abrasive idiot be rude to her.  I am cute and little also.  This worries me.  If there are any congressmen or women reading this please pass legislation banning the big mean lady from being near anything cute.  Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment