Sunday, December 16, 2007

Taco Week - Jack in the Box

Sunday, December 16, 2007
Rhonda told us to try these.  She said Tom likes them.  So we gave it a shot.  First off, Jack in the box  defines taco more loosely than I find acceptable.  These things are weird.  I am no taco expert but this is the first time i have seen grease completely saturate the shell.  The large quantity of grease did make the shell very pliable so it was easy to get hot sauce in there with out it cracking.  They are two for one dollar.  We bought eight.  I had to lay down after the third and Jeff had a minor heart attack between the fifth and sixth.  We figured we should just cut our losses and threw away number seven and eight.  Then we watched Deck the Halls.  I do not agree with his politics but Danny DeVeto makes a funny movie.  I am thinking about making taco week into taco and Danny DeVeto movie week.

No comments:

Post a Comment