Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Taco Week - Not to Rubio's

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
This place puts green stuff on the steak and white stuff on the chicken.  I only like red stuff added to my Tacos.  There was no illusion of me eating here this week, I just like to drive past it and give them the finger on my way to Del Taco.  The photo is from just after I gave them the finger in case any kids are looking.  I do not want to be responseblie for the corruption of any children.  That is what the breakdown of the family structure is for.  Darn Liberals.  Today Del Taco has three for $1.09.  Six or nine?  I am bad at decisions so i got three and three chicken tacos also.  Tonights Danny DeVeto movie for Taco and Danny Deveto movie week is Captain Ron.  I know Danny Deveto is not in it but it is a really good movie.  I hope they redo the effects someday like in Star Wars.  I need to see this movie again but with Martin Short in the Three Amigos costume the whole time.  Think about how much funnier the shower scene would be if he was wearing a giant sombrerro with sequins all over it.  The movie would be at least six times as funny.  How do movie producers not think of things like this.  They just do not have the consumer in mind.  Burn Hollywood Burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment