Saturday, December 22, 2007

Taco Week Recap

Saturday, December 22, 2007
The results are this:
Taco del Mar is good.  Everywhere else is okay or stupid.  Del Taco has french fries and I think that is weird.  A week with a theme was hard work.  I am not used to doing something every day.  I have another idea for a theme week.  I want to throw a rock at a cat from all the places that are mentioned in the book Cat in the Hat.  That may not be for a while, when the budget for my site increases. I will have to look this up but I believe that Foxes are somewhat expensive.  After all that Mexican food(okay, most of it was kind of like Mexican food) I am going to treat myself to something a little better.  I hope the hot dog cart in front of the DMV is not taking the weekend off for the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment