Monday, December 17, 2007

Taco Week - El Pollo Loco

Monday, December 17, 2007
Cow 1 says to Cow 2-”what do you think of this mad cow disease?”
Cow 2 replies-”I do not really care, I am a helicopter.”
This name makes me uncomfortable, I am going to go to Taco del Mar and get a burrito instead.  All day I planned on watching Throw Mama From the Train, but because changing your mind is fun I am going to watch Romancing the Stone instead for Danny DeVeto movie week.  If I did not have to work tomorrow I would watch Jewel of the Nile also.  But since I am updating my blog every day this holiday/taco season I have to get to bed early.  The guy with the umbrella is the jewel, haha i ruined it for you.  I do not think it matters though.  No one has really wanted to see it but been too busy since 1895.  Unless you are a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment