Monday, March 3, 2008

Will Smith is full of crap

Monday, March 3, 2008
I am as close as Jeff can get to having a real Pokemon.  I am trying to learn to shoot lightning out of my cheeks to impress him.  I would also like to be able to shoot the cat with lightning.  I would also like to be able to shoot Kim with lightning.  I would also like to tie a key to a kite and then shoot the kite with lightning to see what happens.   Jeff does not need to shoot lightning, He just wants to be able to breathe underwater and see in the dark.  I think cats may be able to see in the dark.  We started to play a Pokemon game on the Nintendo this weekend.  The question above proves that artificial intelligence has not progressed as far as Hollywood would lead us to believe.  I will have to start getting my news from more reliable sources.  From now on I am only believing things I read on banners pulled behind planes with propellers over Madiera Beach and Fox News.

No comments:

Post a Comment