Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter?

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I may have a new enemy.  From what I understand there is a huge bunny, an easter bunny that breaks into houses.  I do not have all the details yet but I believe it may be associated in some way with that lady Kim.  She brought me this rubber egg with meat on it and spikes sticking out of it.  I think it is a trick to lure me into a false sense of security.  Today rubber spikes, tomorrow eggs with switchblades sticking out of them.  Stupid Dateline NBC, always there when you do not want them to be, never there when you need them.  Eggs make me uncomfortable.  They have ever since I learned where they come from.  If you eat eggs you are a weirdo.  I hear the bunny hides eggs so he may be okay.  Why the spikes though?  I am going to have to put more thought into this after I am done thinking about a chupacabra with a switchblade fighting Matt from Big Brother.  That guy is a moron.  I may have two new enemies, the bunny and Matt from Big Brother.  That brings my enemies to five or six.  I am adding them to the list page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment