Friday, March 28, 2008

Guess who got the starring role in Star Wars Episode 7

Friday, March 28, 2008
Liberty did.  I am playing Yoda’s illegitimate child.  I do not have a lightsaber because of my lack of opposable thumbs but I can do the lightning shooting thing.   The lightning thing is cooler anyway because I will not set off the metal detector if my spaceship breaks and I have to fly on a commercial spaceship flight.  My space ship may break down because it is based on a 92 Buick Lesabre.  They just painted it purple with pink trim for the intimidation factor and added bigger sun visors.  I can not give away too much about the plot but I think they are going to keep building death stars.  They completed the first one, then got almost done with the second one.  In Ep. 7 they are going to get 1/2 done with one then it will get blown up.  In Episode 8 they will get 1/4 done with another one then it will get blown up.  Episode 9 will just have one guy thinking about building a Death Star and I will slap him.  I hope I did not give too much away.  I added some more of my test shots to the photo page if you would like to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment