Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Liberty just got 30% tougher

Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Why is the Fire emblem for the Wii so damn hard.  I like Fire Emblem Sacred Stones for the GBA.  I thought I would like this game.  I have had to play the same level over and over again like 10 times.  I have about 15 guys.  I make my guys punch the bad guy then all of a sudden there is 90 bad guys and 10 of them punch my guy and he is dead.  Then I reset the game because I want all my guys for the next level.  Then one half hour later the same thing happens.  My guys did not die that easy in the other game.  That is where the tattoo comes in.  The tattoo makes me tougher and should intimidate the stupid game into not killing me so fast.  The tattoo is a skull with a dagger through it and it says Drink Before Disaster.  It is from a Sailor Jerry flash sheet.  I do not know what that means but I think when my tongue hangs out that is a disaster.  So I drink before my tongue hangs out and then I advert disaster.  It makes me feel like I am making a difference in the world.  The world I live in, not that stupid Fire Emblem world.  You would have to be some kind of magic super dog with thumbs to make a difference in that place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment