Friday, March 21, 2008

The old ball and chain

Friday, March 21, 2008
THIS IS A JOKE.  From what I understand Patrick Swayze takes his marital vows very seriously.  He has had the same wife for a long time.  So think about that you jerks that get divorced and have kids that have to live somewhere else every 2nd weekend.  You know the kid is not comfortable there and the dad has to hide all the kids stuff on Monday so the ladies he dumped the wife for do not see a whole bunch of Legos and Pokemons for the next two weeks and think the dad is weird. 
It must be hard to be in movies as cool as Red Dawn and as gay as Ghost.  I almost said as cool as Point Break and as gay as Dirty Dancing but deep down inside I think I kind of  like Dirty Dancing and Point Break had some questionable undertones.   
I can not figure out if Tony Danza made it okay for Patrick Swayze to be Patrick Swayze or if Patrick Swayze made it okay for Tony Danza to be Tony Danza.  All I know is that having a z in your last name must make you an awesome dancer that I would not want to get into a fist fight with.  

In honor of Patrick Swayze I am adding the Pancreas to the list of things I do not like.


No comments:

Post a Comment