Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter and Jeff Probst

Easter and Jeff Probst
Today I read what Easter was about.  There was some rolling of a rock.  Rolling Rock is stupid beer.  On survivor there was a rolling a rock challenge last week.  I am not sure if rolling a rock is still a miracle.  If it is the people from survivor are really rad because they did it blindfolded.  Not to take anything away from Jesus, he was probably pretty rad himself.  
Rolling Rock was made not far from where Jeff grew up.  The river the water came from was orange because all the coal mines pollute the water with sulfur or something like that.  Mmmmmmm, delicious.  Before all you hippies chime in let me make it clear that I do not care if there is an orange polluted river, I just do not want to drink beer out of it.  Rolling Rock is not made there any more, now it is made in a Busch factory, the wonderful people who brought us Tequiza.  
Today we sat in the sun for a while then went for a skateboard ride.  On the ride we saw some big white Fozzy Bear looking dog.  I barked.  When we got home Fozzy was walking past our house.  I already told him once so this time I really really barked at him.  This is where boundries come in to play.  The thing for Fozzy’s owner to do is to stay on the street.  Instead she walks the dog halfway down my driveway with me barking the whole time.  I had to snap at the dogs face before they left.  This dog weighs literally fifteen times as much as me.  Who in their right mind thinks I want to be buddies with something that could damage me even just playing.  I hope this lady does not ever get a duck and a bear as pets.  If she does I am sure she will want them to play and I will have to put on my nice pants and play the bugle at the ducks funeral.  She might as well give the bear a shotgun and staple the duck to a cinder block while she is at it.
Tomorrow I am posting a how to make a set of cutdown Randall skateboard trucks tutorial in the pictures page.  This is to change the subject because all I talk about any more is Jesus and reality television. 


No comments:

Post a Comment