Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reality TV vs. Rain.

It has rained here for like a week and it is supposed to keep raining for the next few days.  Without my normal twice a day walk and bird chasing all the treats are going to go straight to my hips.   The picture is what it may look like if it was raining a bunch of multi-sized Stans on Stan, Kim’s Bird that lives in my kitchen.
In other news The Ultimate Fighter sucks this year. 
In other news JT won Survivor.  I think the big story here was what a class act Coach was even with everyone picking on him.  He was a very entertaining character and I think he made this season.
In other news I am comforted by the face that Shawn Johnson won the dancing story this year.  After the Apprentice debacle my strong faith in the integrity of reality TV would have been shaken if they said an actor could learn all those dances better than an Olympic gymnast.


No comments:

Post a Comment