Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Joan Rivers Sucks. Sucks sucks SSSUUUUUUCCCKKKKS.


I watched the Apprentice.  I have not watched this show much before but I wanted to watch this season because Andrew Dice Clay was on.  I guess It is a good show because they got rid of a lot of the interesting people first and I still watched it until the end.  I guess Joan Rivers is a little more recognizable name than Annie Duke so It was a no brainer that they were going to find a way to hand her the win.  It was pretty silly.  Joan Rivers could not loose that last challenge no matter how poorly she did.  And she did poorly.     I wish there was some kind of internet vote.  The internet has never heard of Joan Rivers.  Annie Duke won in every way that was able to be measured and real and they said that Joan Rivers won everything that was subjective.  So Annie Duke got robbed.  Annie Duke should have won.



No comments:

Post a Comment