Thursday, February 7, 2008

My own personal El Guapo

Thursday, February 7, 2008
A wiser man than me once said:

In a way all of us have an El Guapo to face some day.  For some shyness might be their El Guapo for others a lack of education might be there El Guapo.  For us El Guapo is a big dangerous guy that wants to kill us  
But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santo Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo who also happens to be the actual El Guapo.
-Lucky Day

My El Guapo is the desert.  I have found strength in the Three Amigo’s story and am finally ready to defeat my own personal El Guapo, the desert.  I am going to eat so many crab legs it would make your fingers hurt.  The defeat will happen over the next week or so.  It may involve lots of hours on Jeff’s lap,  listening to numerous podcasts and another trip across this great nation of ours.  I am going to give the finger to every cow I pass.  I will be away from my computer for a time.  Talk to you later jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment