Sunday, February 3, 2008

Liberty vs. the Super Bowl

Sunday, February 3, 2008
I am estimating that table to be about fifteen feet long.  It seems to be a long board on sawhorses.  It is comforting to see that sawhorses have stood the test of time.  How do you transport a board fifteen feet long, and how do you store it when you do not have all these people over?  I think a handful of smaller tables would be more practical.  Maybe any religious scholars could chime in here, there may have been a reason for the one long table.  Also 13 people at a fifteen foot table?  Even if they sat on both sides I do not think that is enough room for them to eat comfortably.  Maybe they have a kids table set up off to the side and some of them just came over here for the picture.  The one guy looks kind of like that Mona Lisa.  Jeff just read this over my shoulder and told me to stop criticizing Jesus' table.   On a side note go to 
where a pre-mtv Andy Milonakis perfecty mirrors my feeling on the Super Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment