Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Alf does not like cats either

Wednesday, February 20, 2008
This past week was the first time I had to live with a cat in a really long time.  I need something to help fight the cat.  As my attempts to catch a chupacabra have been unsuccessful, I am now focusing on a more realistic goal.  Alf.  Alf eats cats.  If I catch an Alf and make it live in my house I will be able to rid myself of the cat.  I am much too nice to really do anything mean to the cat.  That is where Alf comes in.  I do not care if Alf eats the cat or the cat runs away so Alf does not eat it.  Either way, no cat.  See the photo above.  It is an artist’s rendition of me in a burglars mask studying Alfs habits.  If anyone has it, please send me Alf’s address so we can make this dream a reality.  Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment