Sunday, February 17, 2008

My new logo supports Big Brother’s James

Monday, March 17, 2008
James got kicked out of the house and then let back in and then won head of household on Big Brother.  I have updated my logo in support of James.  I hope him and Chelsea get first and second place.  I hope Adam comes in third place because that means he will make weird faces for as long as possible.  I think since Jonathan had to leave Survivor because they were worried that his leg would get infected, he should be allowed to be on big brother for the rest of the time.  I do not care that that does not make sense.  With all this time travel on Lost they will figure out a way to make it happen soon.  I better start saving the episodes on the Tivo just in case they go back in time and add Jonathan and I have already missed it.  Then I would watch them again and Jonathan would be there?  I need 5 naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment