Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today there was no rain in the morning.

August 18, 2009
And then in the afternoon there was a lot of rain.  Can you imagine that?
I watched an Emeril cooking story that was on the dvr today.  I dvr all things that talk about cajun cooking because crawfish are relevant to my interests.  He was making some mix of food and sauce that he was going to add some pasta to.  He added some of the water that the pasta was cooking in to the food and said that would make it better.  Then he drained the pasta and said to make sure you drain it really good and then mix it in with the food.  
Are you with me here?  Why is this hump trying to make me drain the pasta really good if one of the things in the food is pasta water.  
Speaking of food, I just saw a Long John Silvers commercial that says they sell fish tacos and they are only 99 cents.  This is both the best and worst news I have received all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment