Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Lords Day

Sunday, August 23, 2009
I like Sunday because I get to watch Big Brother and True Blood.  Tonight on Big Brother they talked about Jeff’s Hawaiian vacation that he won for the 2nd time.  He chose this Hawaiian vacation over 5000$.  I hope when he gets out of the Big Brother house someone tells him a week vacation in Hawaii for 2 people runs about 3800$ these days.  So he could have went to Hawaii aaaaaaand bought a 30 pairs of Vans slip-ons.  
I will now be measuring all amounts of money over 119 dollars in pairs of Vans slip-ons instead of dollars.
And then I watch True Blood and there is a guy named Sam that can turn into animals.  I spend the whole hour yelling at the tv character that he should turn into a dinosaur and stomp the bad guys.  I know what you are thinking, dinosaurs are extinct.  I say if I can suspend my disbelief enough to think he can turn into an animal then it is not so much of a stretch that he can turn into an extinct animal.  
And even if he can not, a rhinoceros is not extinct and might as well be a dinosaur as far as I am concerned.
And boy could a rino stomp some jerks.


No comments:

Post a Comment