Sunday, August 9, 2009

I want a triangle toilet.

Friday, August 7, 2009
Today I found out that toilets are either round or oval.  But the one called round is oval but a little less oval than the one that is called oval.  Now I have to go measure my toilet.  Also toilet seats at Home Depot range from 5 dollars and change to 50 dollars.  That is too big of a range to trust anything in the real high or real low range.  
The point is, I am happy to introduce my new Princess Sparkle Glowing Toilet Seat Logo With Extra Lines Going To The Side To Show How Fast I Am.  I will use this logo every time I need to shop for a toilet seat.
In other news I went to the grocery store for some carrots.  I decided that I wanted some Red Vines because since Kim usually does the shopping and she does not understand big business she always buys Twizzlers.  Twizzlers are somewhat delicious but are not hollow enough for me.  Red Vines, now there is a perfect amount of hollowness.  I looked for a long time and could not find any licorice at all.  So I bought carrots and a box of wine instead.  So now when anyone mentions that store I will say that store drives me to drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment