Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weeds vs Germs

This is my nose with a marling spike and a knot.  We like to tie and learn about knots in this house.  This one is a monkey’s fist.  It is as fun to tie as it is to chew afterward.
In other news, today I watched the new episode of Weeds and then the movie about the Germs, What We Do is Secret.  Weeds won hands down.  That lady and her wacky family amuse me while the Germs guy is just pretty much annoying.  I never had any strong like or dislike for the Germs.  Now after sitting through a whole movie I feel exactly the same way.  That really does not say a whole lot for that band or the movie.  Weeds on the other hand I had all kind of feelings about.  I like the lady but was mad she made the young kid leave.  I like the guy that likes the lady he is funny.  I like the tall guy, he is even funnier and I like the little kid and i do not like the older kid or the lady in Mexico. 


No comments:

Post a Comment