Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Simpsons

Jeff and I enjoy the Simpsons story on TV and on DVDs.  Some people know this and today gave us this Simpsons gift.  I was going to put 4 on my skateboard and 4 on Jeff’s skateboards 2 on the refrigerator 1 on the bathroom mirror 1 on the shelf in front of the toilet so it looks like homer is watching you do your business 1 on the motorcycle 1 on the cat 2 on the bird 1 on the TV and the next to last one on top of the last one to see if it makes some kind of super sticker.  

aaaaaand then after my planning I was told not to do that because these stickers had rules and I was wasting them.  

Now I have to wait until Kim goes to work to do all this.  A block of time I had scheduled to create renewable energy for the world by harnessing the tides.

So the next time you have pay your electric bill you can thank Kim.


No comments:

Post a Comment