Monday, June 1, 2009

I had a dream.

I bark and bark at this guy in my neighborhood named Jim.  He rides a bike and I am pretty sure that is the problem.  When the bike is not moving he is okay.  My arch enemy is a dog down the street named Jean Claude.  I had a nightmare that there was an entity called Jim Claude and it rode a bike and barked at me.  Above is a picture of what Jim Claude would look like if he were real with Pac-Man playing basket ball in the background.  
Good luck sleeping tonight suckers.
In other news I thought the internet should know that the people who work at the counter at the Madiera Beach Post Office are the worst people on earth.  They are rude and not good at their jobs.  If you suck at dealing with the public you should have picked a career where you did not have to deal with the public all day every day jerks.  I am soooo glad that technology is making them obsolete.


No comments:

Post a Comment