Wednesday, November 19, 2008

There is no good dog food.

I like spicy food.  I usually just have some of what Jeff is having. Jeff is always having something spicy or with hot sauce on it.  So I am always having something hot.  I do not seem to mind.  So we conclude that I like hot.
We were at the local gay dog store yesterday and saw this food.  Jeff picked it up and says “we will try this because Liberty likes spicy food.”  They corrected him and say that means it s made from the animal the buffalo, not like buffalo wings.  Then they made a big deal about Jeff giving me spicy food.  
Anyway, it says buffalo in red right on  the bag, what is the consumer supposed to think that means.  If you see the word buffalo on food in red and think “oh, the animal that you could use the bones for tools and the pelt for a sweater” you are either an indian or an idiot.  This is false advertising.  We finally found a dog food that looked good.  We bought it anyway and I do not like it.  Back to the drawing board as far as finding dog food I like.
The oppression I face as a dog that likes hot food is astounding.  We just ordered buffalo chicken tenders with an extra side of the scorched sauce.  Take that world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment