Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner.

In other thanks giving news, this is what my character in the most recent Castlevania game is having for dinner.  Castlevania is a fun game.  I read on the internet that the crab is cheap but he is easy if you hide in the corner and hit him with the hammer from there.

I am mildly amused by the description of the meat, but why would they even put this in the game?  They could have used that space for some shiny red pants that make you punch vampires better or something.  Oh well, they say hindsight is 20/20.

In other vampire news, I am sad that Trueblood is over that was a good story.  I hope to build a montage of all the lines Terry had when I get some time.  He is awesome.

It is settled.  I am making fish on the grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment