Monday, September 5, 2011

RED STATE

I have been waiting for this movie for a while and after listening to Kevin Smith talking about it just coming to itunes on the last Joe Rogan Experience podcast I finally saw it.  I really like most of Kevin's movies and regularly listen to most of the podcasts on the Smodcast network. This is nothing like any of that.  I think I only laughed out loud once at something John Goodman said.  And afterwords I thought about it and I really did not care about any of the characters or what happened to them.  But for some reason I loved the movie.  The story was so interesting and every character was believable in their crazyness and the whole thing really seemed like it could have been retelling a true story.  I usually like my scary stories about zombies or other apocalyptic type things,  so me liking this must mean it was really well done.  Thanks Mr. Smith.  And John Goodman is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment