Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am perceptive and i have an argument.

Sunday, April 24, 2011
I have been listening to 2 songs on repeat for the last few hours, because it is Easter and everything is closed and what the fuck else am I going to do.  Song 1, Ice Cube, Today Was a good Day.  Song 2, Rebecca Black, Friday.  I believe these two songs are the exact same song written from a different perspective.  I will go as far as to say if Ice Cube wrote a song about a good day three months ago it would have been Friday.  Like wise if Rebecca Black wrote a song 17 or 18 years ago she would have been sent to a lab and studied by the government because 0 year olds are not supposed to be able to write songs i think.  J/K, if she knew what a pager was I think Friday would have went a lot more like Today Was A Good Day.  Picture unrelated.

No comments:

Post a Comment